[uf-discuss] hAtom draft - class="title"

David Janes -- BlogMatrix davidjanes at blogmatrix.com
Tue Dec 27 13:35:52 PST 2005

Hi Paul,

hAtom:content, hAtom:author and hAtom:contributor are all opaque [1],
that is, hAtom parsers must stop searching for hAtom content within
these elements.

Thus, you can safely nest a hCard side any of these elements without
worry of conflicts. There has been an issue raised [2] about hCards
appearing in other places. I'm not sure if it's a critical issue on
80-20 principles.

Regards, etc...
David
http://www.blogmatrix.com