[uf-discuss] hAtom draft - class="title"

Paul Bryson paul at msn.com
Wed Dec 28 14:51:08 PST 2005

"David Janes -- BlogMatrix" wrote...
> You should be able to now convert the Date Posted into a nice "published"
> element.

It isn't already?  Honestly, in production I'm not sure that I will have
access to the date in an ISO format.  I will include it though for the
example.  I'm not a fan of how things are laid out around the published
element, but I guess it probably doesn't matter to much.

It is a shame that we cannot use dtpublished to keep with what has already
been pulled from hCard and hCalendar.

Atamido