[microformats-discuss] personal intro

Edward Mac Gillavry mail at webmapper.net
Tue Jul 5 03:20:34 PDT 2005

Hi folks,

I'm a Dutch (really!) cartographer and work as an independent developer of
online mapping applications using Open Source technology whenever I can. You
can read my thoughts on web cartography, online mapping and geo-blogging at
(www.webmapper.net). And yes, I used to work for Multimap.com before I
re-migrated (is there such a word?) to the Netherlands.

Attended Where 2.0 last week and joined the list after I met Tantek, Ryan
and Ian at the geo microformats BOF session. Having followed similar
discussions on the geowanking mailing list, I hope that this discussion list
benefits from having a fairly focussed objective in mind for using a geo
microformat.

Previous discussions are found here:
- Location encodings, URL schemes
(http://lists.burri.to/pipermail/geowanking/2005-February/001399.html)
- Formal location metadata in blog description area
(http://lists.burri.to/pipermail/geowanking/2005-January/001279.html)

Kind regards,

Edward