[microformats-discuss] The adoption of syndication feeds -> microformats

David Janes -- BlogMatrix davidjanes at blogmatrix.com
Fri Oct 7 06:50:51 PDT 2005

Which I'll have a lot more about next week, including something of a
proposal and requests for more input from the community about some
sticky issues.

At this point, I'd like to tip my hat to the "process" of making
microformats; the actual step-by-step process of finding examples,
analyzing them and classifying them has uncovered issues that I didn't
even really imagine existing 8 weeks ago.

Regards, etc...
David
http://www.blogmatrix.com