[microformats-discuss] XOXO, XOXT and Resultsets

Dimitri Glazkov dimitri.glazkov at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 13:20:26 PDT 2005

On 10/17/05, Dr. Ernie Prabhakar <drernie at opendarwin.org> wrote:
> Hi Dimitri,
>
> On Oct 17, 2005, at 12:40 PM, Dimitri Glazkov wrote:
> > Fellow microformateers (credit goes to Paul Wick),
>
> Nice to meet you on Thursday!

Yes, it was nice meeting you too.

> Okay, enough thinking. :-) Time to start documenting:
>
> http://microformats.org/wiki/search-results-example

I am having hard time finding actual specs that provide such formats.
The only thing that remotely smells like that (aside from opensearch)
is this: http://bobwyman.pubsub.com/main/2004/09/using_rfc3229_w.html

And it is painfully sinful in so many different ways.

Any other, less horrid pointers are appreciated.

:DG<