[microformats-discuss] rel directory

Dr. Ernie Prabhakar drernie at opendarwin.org
Thu Sep 1 12:37:09 PDT 2005

Maybe its just me, but I find the term 'directory listing for' to be
ambiguous.  I presume it means, "a directory containing an entry for'
versus a 'directory of the contents of'.  Could that be clarified?

Also, are these all the background pages for that:

http://microformats.org/wiki/directory-examples
http://microformats.org/wiki/directory-inclusion-formats
http://microformats.org/wiki/directory-inclusion-brainstorming

Is there a link to these from the spec? I had a hard time finding them.

-- Ernie P.