[microformats-discuss] Microformat button/badge for hCard

Marius Scurtescu marius.scurtescu at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 19:44:45 PDT 2005

This brings up a very good point, I think that it would make sense to
have logos and buttons for all microformats and/or generic ones, these
buttons could be used in web pages, by browser extensions, editor,
etc.

For example, a WordPress plugin that allows you to insert hCards could
use this button. Also, a WordPress plugin that filters content and
adds extra functionality to hCards in your postings (like links to
vCard download or links to mapping sites) could insert buttons in the
text.

These buttons that I am suggesting are not badges.

Marius