[microformats-discuss] comments please: draft-sayre-atompub-xhtml-micro-00

Robert Sayre sayrer at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 08:02:10 PDT 2005

On 9/5/05, Ryan King <ryan at technorati.com> wrote:
> > Atom Publishing Protocol [APP] client implementations require a fair
> > amount of ancillary server-provided data in order to provide a smooth
> > user experience.
>
> And what would those be?

Hi Ryan!

I'm not sure if you were asking what clients there are or what data
they need, because your question was so short. The links below should
provide a little background on both.

http://blog.kung-foo.tv/archives/001228.php
http://inessential.com/?comments=1&postid=2988
http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,1522,,00.html?orig=/lifeblog/

are probably the most prominent implementors right now, but there are
lots (I've even written a few myself). Anything that talks to Blogger
or TypePad might be using it.

Robert Sayre