[microformats-discuss] Re: Formating Organizations

Jacob Ham hakejam at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 09:49:04 PDT 2005

Sorry, about that last email.

Anyway, I am trying to create a simple Rails app to handle my contacts. It
is basically for me to learn Rails, and introduce myself with microformats
in the process. My contact app has the ability to add just organizations.
When they view the organization, I have it in hCard format. This is what I
have come up with because the hCard wiki is unclear on organization specs.

<a class="url fn" href="http://www.microsoft.com"></a>

My other question is by adding a link to internal operations for the
organization (i.e. org details) would break the hcard?

Like:

Thanks,

Jake Ham