[uf-discuss] Tagging Tag-spaces

Ben Ward lists at ben-ward.co.uk
Sun Dec 24 08:13:11 PST 2006

On my blog, all tagged entries link to my own local tag-space (e.g. /
journal/tags/nutcracker). What if, on the page for each tags, I were
to include:

So my tag space is now itself tagged with the same tag name on two
external resources. Does this mean anything?

Should this mean something to the entries tagged with ‘nutcracker’ in
my blog itself? Could it be used to provide a disambiguated context
to the tags used on a site of limited scope. For example, limiting
the tag ‘Mac’ to raincoats — not to Apple's computer — by linking to
the appropriate Wikipedia entry from my own /tags/mac page?

Ben