[uf-discuss] comments microformat

Charles Iliya Krempeaux supercanadian at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 01:11:56 PDT 2006

Hello,

I may be the only one doing this, but....

I tend to use rel-comment, rev-comment, and rel-comments.

Here's an example of rev-comment...
    http://changelog.ca/log/2006/07/09/goodbye_phonebook

And here's an example of rel-comment...
    http://changelog.ca/log/2005/08/21/rss-disposition-hinting-proposal

I also make use of rel-comments too.  (Note the "s" at the end.)
Here's an example...
    http://maketelevision.com/

See ya

--