[uf-discuss] Microformats for newcomers, rel="must-include"?

Danny Ayers danny.ayers at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 16:51:37 PDT 2006

Hi uFolks,

I'm down to cover microformats for a book on "Web 2.0" tech, aimed at
a audience that has a clue about code, but who may not have had chance
to keep up with recent developments webwise. I'd be very grateful for
suggestions on what MUST and SHOULD be covered (not really space for
MAYs), and any thoughts on good ways of getting the socially-grounded,
pragmatic, well-formed and semantic message across on wood pulp.
Anyone that's spoken/blogged/chatted about this stuff, what do you
think works, what doesn't?

(Naturally I've my own thoughts, but without prompting I'm bound to
miss things, and also very likely to over-emphasize my own hobby
horses :-)

http://web2.0thebook.org/

Cheers,
Danny.