[uf-discuss] Microformats for newcomers, rel="must-include"?

Brian Suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 17:58:28 PDT 2006

Great to hear that Microformats are making their way into this book!
Sorry we missed you at www2006.

A good resource for digestible chunks of microformat information can
be found in the many presentations about microformats:
http://microformats.org/wiki/presentations

There is also a list of Podcasts that deal with microformats as well:
http://microformats.org/wiki/podcasts

Thanks,
-brian

On 6/5/06, Danny Ayers <danny.ayers at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi uFolks,
>
> I'm down to cover microformats for a book on "Web 2.0" tech, aimed at
> a audience that has a clue about code, but who may not have had chance
> to keep up with recent developments webwise. I'd be very grateful for
> suggestions on what MUST and SHOULD be covered (not really space for
> MAYs), and any thoughts on good ways of getting the socially-grounded,
> pragmatic, well-formed and semantic message across on wood pulp.
> Anyone that's spoken/blogged/chatted about this stuff, what do you
> think works, what doesn't?
>
> (Naturally I've my own thoughts, but without prompting I'm bound to
> miss things, and also very likely to over-emphasize my own hobby
> horses :-)
>
> http://web2.0thebook.org/
>
> Cheers,
> Danny.