[uf-discuss] Microformats wallpaper

Frances Berriman frances.berriman at v-2.uk.com
Mon Jun 26 09:25:52 PDT 2006

It would be useful to get this resolved, as I'm interested in the small green icon I've seen popping up on websites, to indicate a Microformat exists (similar to using the orange RSS icon), or an association with MFs (e.g. http://suda.co.uk/contact/).  I like the usage, but of course it's another thing that would need to be approved by the community at large.

Frances

FRANCES BERRIMAN
http://fberriman.com