[uf-discuss] Outlook doesn't import phonenumbers?

Victor Nystad vliste at palografen.no
Tue Jun 27 05:12:56 PDT 2006

I'm doing some experimenting with hcard on my companys website:
http://www.palografen.no,
and ran into difficulties getting Outlook to import the phonenumber
when parsed through technoratis hCard to vCard converter <http://
feeds.technorati.com/contacts/>

It seems the only way to get it to work is to specify the type value,
for instance "work", as a class itself.
class="value">40003718</span></span> doesn't work, but adding work as
a class-name does:
class="value">40003718</span></span>

But then again, this isn't valid is it? Any other solutions apart
from telling 60% of my customers they should get a mac?

Victor Nystad,
Palografen
http://www.palografen.no