[uf-discuss] Experimental implementation of hAtom on diveintomark.org

Mark Pilgrim pilgrim at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 13:49:58 PST 2006

http://beta.diveintomark.org/archives/2004/10/18/exit

Based on Wordpress 2.0.2.  No changes were required in the Wordpress
code; it already marks up categories with rel="tag", and everything
else could be done in my theme files.

One question: does the vCard need to be inside the hentry?  Because
mine isn't, and it would be inconvenient (though not impossible) to
move it.  I see something on the wiki about a "nearest in parent"
algorithm, but I missed the discussion about it and I'm not
comprehending the sample code at the moment.

--
Cheers,
-Mark