[uf-discuss] "Behavior" and microformats

brian suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 12:17:26 PST 2006

Javascript has access to XPATH. Ray Ozzie's Live Clipboard is pulling
the hCard/hCal data with XPath in javascript. He is saving it all to the
clipboard, but  you could plug it into the windows. If you view that
source in his examples and that should get you started.

http://spaces.msn.com/editorial/rayozzie/demo/liveclip/liveclipsample/clipboardexample.html
http://spaces.msn.com/editorial/rayozzie/demo/liveclip/liveclipsample/microformats/hCard.js

if anyone actually gets this off the ground, i'd help with the XPATH
code, i've done LOTS of it with X2V

-brian