[uf-discuss] hAtom handheld CSS..?

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 12:39:02 PST 2006

On 3/27/06, Chris Casciano <chris at placenamehere.com> wrote:

> I guess I'm not clear where microformats (including hAtom or not) would
> serve to solve the handheld 'problem'.

I'm not clear either, except that, like CSS Zen Garden, having one set
of CSS classes to design for means that I could concoct one stylesheet
that could be used as the handheld stylesheet for thousands of blogs
instead of just one blog that chooses its own CSS classes.

In that way, we could actually iterate on design knowing that there's
some consistency in CSS classes.

Chris