[uf-discuss] Re: Potentially awesome example: Endo

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Tue May 9 10:34:53 PDT 2006

Cery cool. And exactly what I was looking for... Why is this case so
awesome? Well, just like marsedit and netnewswire, endo is made by
Adrian, the guy who makes ecto, the blog editor!

Ding ding ding! When you build publishing tools *and* consumption
tools, you immediately witness the benefits of microformats.

This was what I was trying to impress upon flock before I left! Now
we're getting closer to a real example!

I'll contact andrian and see what he has to say!

Chris