[uf-discuss] Exporting Hcard data

Michelle Tarby tarbymm at lemoyne.edu
Thu Nov 16 11:08:39 PST 2006

I'm not sure if this is possible or not, but I am trying to add hCard
formatting to our web directory. Everything is working fine (at least I
can see it with the FF Tails extension). What I'd like to do now is add
a "download vcard" link to each entry. I was trying to use the X2V
transformation, but think I might be running into a problem because the
page where the results are displayed pulls from a SQL database table.

Any suggestions would be most appreciated!

Thanks!

--
Michelle Tarby
Director of Web Services