[uf-discuss] Bug in rel-lint bookmarklet

Andy Mabbett andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk
Wed Nov 29 15:20:18 PST 2006

In message
<6ca82b0f0611281731n16dbc17dsb6fdef2cf3d23bd8 at mail.gmail.com>, Ben
Buchanan <microformats at 200ok.com.au> writes

>> I submitted that page top Technorati, 6 or 7 hours ago, ad it's still
>> not found there, either - does Technorati have the same bug, or does it
>> tale longer to index pages?
>
>Anecdotally I've found Technorati to be just shy of "completely
>random" in terms of how long it takes to index new posts (if at all).
>I have had some posts appear within minutes, others take days, others
>simply never make it.

Well, the page concerned is still not listed. what a pity none of the
people from Technorati who post here has the time to give a simple yes/
no answer to my question about what seems to be a bug in their system.

--
Andy Mabbett
                Say "NO!" to compulsory ID Cards:  <http://www.no2id.net/>

                Free Our Data:  <http://www.freeourdata.org.uk>