[uf-discuss] Bug in rel-lint bookmarklet

Kevin Marks kmarks at technorati.com
Wed Nov 29 16:00:45 PST 2006

Andy, what do you mean by 'submitted the page to Technorati' ?

By the look of it, you pinged us as if it were a blog url.

We indexed it on 2006-11-25 01:43:05 PST, and didn't find any blog
posts in it.

As it is a non-blog page, you should submit it via Pingerati
http://pingerati.net and it
will be indexed for microformats, and go into the microformat search

Ben, sorry to hear that. Sometimes pings get lost or dropped on their
way to us, and we only pick up the post when your blog next updates.
What is your blog URL?