[uf-discuss] Bug in rel-lint bookmarklet

Ben Buchanan microformats at 200ok.com.au
Wed Nov 29 17:34:31 PST 2006

> Ben, sorry to hear that. Sometimes pings get lost or dropped on their
> way to us, and we only pick up the post when your blog next updates.
> What is your blog URL?

http://weblog.200ok.com.au/

Off the top of my head I can't point you directly to a post that
hasn't indexed at all, sorry. A few old ones did eventually find their
way into the index; although well after they dropped off the first few
pages of results (aka into oblivion ;)).

Occasionally the latest post gets in, but the second- or third-latest won't.

Sometimes some tags on a post get in while others don't - although
that could be formatting. eg.
http://weblog.200ok.com.au/2006/09/wd06-derek-featherstone-accessibility.html
isn't being picked up on http://technorati.com/tag/accessibility+2.0
even though I think the formatting of my tag is correct (+ used for
spaces as per http://microformats.org/wiki/rel-tag#Encoding_issues).
It is picked up on http://technorati.com/tag/derek+featherstone
...maybe an issue with "." in tags?

Here's hoping I'm not airing a dumb mistake in the most embarrassing
possible place.... :)

cheers,

Ben

--
--- <http://www.200ok.com.au/>
--- The future has arrived; it's just not