[uf-discuss] Handling hCalendar event updates on clients

David Arango arango at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 15:56:09 PDT 2006

On 10/6/06, Ryan King <ryan at technorati.com> wrote:
> I think it's good practice, not just for hCalendar, but for all web
> content to create permalinks which are independent of things like
> pagination. If you can do that, then pagination shouldn't be a problem.

I agree, but I think that microformats should go forth with this, the
specification should require every event to have a permalink, so it
could have an unique identifier that could be used by clients to
update event data.

Thank you Ryan
--
David Arango el único desarrollador con una orden de alejamiento de
Jeffrey Zeldman

Cuando no hago otra cosa escribo en mildiez.net