[uf-discuss] Introducing Happy Pals

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 11:08:31 PDT 2006

You can read about attribute selectors here:

http://css.maxdesign.com.au/selectutorial/selectors_attribute.htm

In terms of compatibility: "Attribute selectors are not supported by
Windows Internet Explorer 5, 5.5 and 6 or Macintosh Internet Explorer
5. They are also not supported by earlier versions of Opera."

But in terms of support and implementation, it's much easier to just
change your CSS than to install a plugin -- especially if we were to
get support into Sandbox or K2.

Chris