[uf-discuss] 'currency' microformat straw-man proposal.

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Wed Sep 20 14:41:23 PDT 2006

Andy,

I see that you documented some examples on the "currency" page on the wiki.

Others have mentioned existing currency formats on this thread.

Could you please create the following pages and fill them out?

 http://microformats.org/wiki/currency-examples

 http://microformats.org/wiki/currency-formats

Per the process, researching and documenting *-examples and *-formats are a
required prerequisite before bothering to discuss any brainstorming or
proposals.

Otherwise the discussions of brainstorming will tend to reflect bias and
matters of taste rather than actual market/development requirements.

If you need an outline to start with, take a look at the "examples" page:

 http://microformats.org/wiki/examples

Thanks,

Tantek