[uf-discuss] Microformats UI in Firefox 3

Farndon, Tony tony.farndon at forestry.gsi.gov.uk
Tue Aug 28 01:33:36 PDT 2007

Not sure I quite understand this (so a good example of a general
'blogger' wanting to put uf on their blog/site), are you saying that the
blogger/webmaster is deciding the actions rather than fx3 or an Operator
like extension. Using your example code, would I be required to put in a
multitude of actions at the webpage level:

Book</div>
Google Maps</div>
Yahoo Maps</div>
Book Website</div>

Then, along comes another web service/app and I have to go back and add
another user agent to all my previously marked-up uf

Address Book Website</div>

A bad analogy, but is this not slightly akin to target="_blank" which
imho is wrongly taking the decision of the browser/user away and forcing
it upon them?

Tony

+++++ The Forestry Commission's computer systems may be monitored and communications carried out on them recorded, to secure the effective operation of the system and for other lawful purposes. +++++

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet (GSi) virus scanning service supplied exclusively by Cable & Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs.

On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus-free