[uf-discuss] [citation] citation root element

Tim White tjameswhite at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 13 05:35:29 PST 2007

>In message
><d4fa3cf70701121311o39ffed4dq1524d70528564dda at mail.gmail.com>, Michael
>McCracken <michael.mccracken at gmail.com> writes
>
>>are the people who are voting for "hCite"
>>intending the capital C?
>
>Not me:
>
>                hCite = uF name
>                hcite = root class name

I concur with Andy. I was refereeing to hCite as the name.

Seems we are reaching consensus on hcite as the root.

+1 hcite

However, I still have my original question -- at one point there were "cite" and "citation" explorations going on. I believe the "cite" was related to blog posting (citing one post in another). Has this been renamed?

~ Tim