[uf-discuss] Search on CSS element (was: Making Microformats Searchable)

David Janes davidjanes at blogmatrix.com
Mon Jan 22 02:21:14 PST 2007

Last week in Boston we were discussing Pingerati and "how do you find
microformats" (in general). One passing idea I had was that search
engines should supply a CSS element selector. So for example, to find
Tantek's hCard we could search "tantek css:vcard". Neatly, this shows
one of the great benefits of microformats -- by working in HTML data
world, we gain the benefits of existing tools but still work with
data.

Regards, etc...
David