[uf-discuss] Participation MicroFormat community to Human Capital and Social Technology Summit and ePortfolio conference

Marc Van Coillie marc.van.coillie at eife-l.org
Tue Jul 3 04:26:48 PDT 2007

Dear all,
we are organizing next October in Maastricht (Netherlands) an international
summit dedicated to Human Capital, Digital Identity and ePortfolio:
http://events.eife-l.org/HCSIT2007

I would like to know if someone from your community could be interested to
participate especialy to organise with us a workshop session in order to
look at a possible micro-format for ePortfolio approach.

Regarding hResume one of your colleague from the French community
(Christophe Ducamp) has already participated in our CV interoperability
seminar last June with a very interesting presentation. hResume interop
demonstration is still planned during the Plugfest demos linked with HR
technology sessions in this summit but the concept of ePortfolio is more
larger than only hResume part and it may be usefull to dedicate a full
workshop session for this.
Here is the link to presentations and articles from the Cv interop seminar:
http://events.eife-l.org/services/events/2007/cv2007-proceedings/view
And a link to a demo webservice client we have build that is able to convert
hResume data from LinkedIn to HR-XML Europortfolio / Europass CV:
http://demo.eife-l.org/cv/ws1/CVTransformService.html

Please don't hesistate to contact me.
Marc Van Coillie
CTO