[uf-discuss] Extension to hCard parsing to support forms

Rob Manson roBman at MobileOnlineBusiness.com.au
Fri Jul 13 07:30:29 PDT 2007

Hi all,

I had a chat with Tantek on irc about the current limitations when using
forms with hCard etc.

He suggested I summarise the previous discussions from the mailing lists
on wiki - see:

http://microformats.org/wiki/hcard-brainstorming#Background_discussion:

I've also listed what I can see are the key issues for
discussion/resolution based upon these discussions and my own
testing/research - see:

http://microformats.org/wiki/hcard-brainstorming#Key_Issues.2Fdiscussion_points

I'd appreciate any help anyone can provide in this area as this has a
reasonable impact on some development I'm currently working on.

Thanks...

roBman

--
Rob Manson