[uf-discuss] Extension to hCard parsing to support forms

Scott Reynen scott at randomchaos.com
Fri Jul 13 08:14:05 PDT 2007

On Jul 13, 2007, at 8:30 AM, Rob Manson wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I had a chat with Tantek on irc about the current limitations when
> using
> forms with hCard etc.

> I'd appreciate any help anyone can provide in this area as this has a
> reasonable impact on some development I'm currently working on.

Interestingly, re-reading what I wrote back then I seem to now
completely disagree with myself then.  To clarify what we're talking
about, I added examples of the markup proposed.  I'm not sure I
captured everything right, so please edit any mistakes you see and/or
confirm if it looks right.  After that's clarified, I think it would
be good to use this markup to test the various claims made about how
these proposals would work in existing parsers.  I suspect some of
those claims (most likely those made by me) are demonstrably false,
and should therefor be removed from the discussion.

Peace,
Scott