[uf-discuss] Re: Mediawiki accesskey shortcut usage instructions

Toby A Inkster mail at tobyinkster.co.uk
Fri Jul 27 03:11:55 PDT 2007

Paul Wilkins wrote:

> "Accesskeys differ according to your browser." which links off to a page
> that explains about Accesskeys, followed by "use ACCESSKEY S to save"

I like this, but remove the "Accesskeys differ according to your browser"
and just make "ACCESSKEY" a link within the phrase "use ACCESSKEY S to
save".

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
[OS: Linux 2.6.12-12mdksmp, up 36 days, 13:50.]

                           Cryptography Challenge
         http://tobyinkster.co.uk/blog/2007/07/24/crypto-challenge/