[uf-discuss] stats on well formed XHTML

Kevin Burton burton at tailrank.com
Thu Jan 17 16:03:03 PST 2008

> but in my humble opinion, more interesting would be to have this ratio
> for each year with *only the new pages* created during the year.
> Unfortunately because there is no uniform way to sign the date of
> pages, and because HTTP is even a worse shape than HTML, it is almost
> impossible to evaluate.

On could perform such an audit with hAtom published values.  Either
that or use the RSS timestamp or timestamp in the URL.

This would suffer from sampling bias though because most blog hosts at
least PRETEND to care about standards.

Thought it would still be interesting to compute the stats.

Kevin

--
Founder/CEO Tailrank.com
Location: San Francisco, CA