[uf-discuss] Re: hAtom question

Toby A Inkster mail at tobyinkster.co.uk
Mon Mar 10 07:26:56 PST 2008

Michael Smethurst wrote:

> I'd like to add hAtom to all our episode aggregations [4] on
> bbc.co.uk/programmes and authorship and dating are tricky

Regarding authorship, if you include:

Anywhere on the page (yes -- one little mention in the footer ought to be
enough), then that should do the trick. From the hAtom 0.1 spec:

	| Entry Author
	| [...]
	| if the Entry Author is missing
	|   * find the Nearest In Parent <address> element(s) with
	|     class name author and that is/are a valid hCard

Would that solve your problem?

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
[OS: Linux 2.6.17.14-mm-desktop-9mdvsmp, up 40 days, 21:39.]

                              The Semantic Web
                http://tobyinkster.co.uk/blog/2008/03/09/sw/