[uf-discuss] And Nerds Became Kings...

Karl Dubost karl at w3.org
Thu Mar 13 17:18:27 PST 2008

Le 14 mars 2008 à 02:53, Ben Ward a écrit :
> If anyone wants to quick-fire any burning questions at me then go
> for it, I'll make the guys aware of what people want to know.

In the coming weeks, we'll be releasing more detailed specifications
that will describe our support of semantic web standards. Initially,
we plan to support a number of microformats, including hCard,
hCalendar, hReview, hAtom, and XFN. Yahoo! Search will work with the
web community to evolve the vocabulary framework for embedding
structured data. For starters, we plan to support vocabulary
components from Dublin Core, Creative Commons, FOAF, GeoRSS, MediaRSS,
and others based on feedback. And, we will support RDFa and eRDF
markup to embed these into existing HTML pages. Finally, we are
announcing support for the OpenSearch specification, with extensions
for structured queries to deep web data sources.
-- http://www.ysearchblog.com/archives/000527.html

See Open Search Specification
     http://www.opensearch.org/
     http://www.opensearch.org/Community/OpenSearch_software