[uf-discuss] Process for changes to pre-existing draft formats?

Jay Myers jmyers at visi.com
Tue Nov 3 13:15:53 PST 2009

All,

Several months ago I posted some proposed changes to the
hListing microformat out on the hlisting-brainstorming
(http://microformats.org/wiki/hlisting-brainstorming) page
of the wiki. I am just now revisiting this and would like
to advance this work and incorporate it into the current
hListing draft, but want to do it in a way that would
adhere to the process. However, I don't see much in the
process documentation around changing pre-existing formats
in draft, and would hate to alter the original hListing
draft without some consensus.

Could someone point me in the right direction on this?

Thanks,

Jay Myers
e: jmyers at visi.com
b: http://jay.beweep.com