[uf-discuss] Suggestion for Stack Overflow to support hResume

Jamie Thomson jamie at jamie-thomson.net
Tue Nov 3 13:36:01 PST 2009

Hello all,
Long time reader, first time mailer here!

Just a quick FYI. Earlier today Jeff Atwood who runs stackoverflow.com (a
popular technology-focused QnA forum site) blogged that they were about to
start supporting uploading of CVs/Resumes. See his blog post here:

Stack Overflow Careers: Amplifying Your Awesome
(http://www.codinghorror.com/blog/archives/001308.html)

I commented that it would be great if they supported hResume and he
wholeheartedly agreed and asked me to post the suggestion as a feature
request thus allowing the community to cote on it. This I duly did - the
suggestion is here:
http://meta.stackoverflow.com/questions/28375/should-http-careers-stackoverflow-com-support-hresume

24 votes so far - feel free to add to it (hint hint).

That's all, thanks for reading.

Regards
Jamie Thomson