[uf-discuss] Process for changes to pre-existing draft formats?

khare at alumni.caltech.edu khare at alumni.caltech.edu
Tue Nov 3 13:39:26 PST 2009

Feel free :) it's a versioned wiki, just be clear about authorship (as a long-ago contributor to hlisting)... Reviving a draft discussion seems like a very valuable contribution to me.

If you feel strongly you'd like to not trample, I'd think you should feel free to create draft-myers-hlisting in the vein of internet-draft naming.

IMUFO (in my underinformed opinion),
  Rohit