[uf-new] Revisiting grouping problem solution proposal: hset

Chris Griego cgriego at gmail.com
Sat May 19 06:03:54 PDT 2007

Before you start on a full-blown proposal, can you create a sample
page? I know that personally I'm having trouble mentally translating
your pseudo markup into what the HTML markup would actually look like.
I think I have some ideas on how this could work more simply as a
convention, but without seeing what you're trying to achieve I don't
know if it answers the problem or not.

--
Chris Griego