[uf-new] Closing several hAudio issues

Manu Sporny msporny at digitalbazaar.com
Mon Oct 8 08:58:44 PDT 2007

There are several hAudio issues that seem to have been resolved in the
past several weeks that should be marked as "Resolved".

PROPOSAL: We close the following issues as each problem seems to have
          been addressed.

hAudio ISSUE #1: image-summary Property is redundant
 - PHOTO has been used to replace image-summary in the latest proposal,
   reusing a previous Microformat property, which is a Good Thing(tm).
 - http://microformats.org/wiki/audio-info-proposal#Photo

hAudio ISSUE #3:  published-date Property is redundant
 - PUBLISHED has been used to replace published-date in the latest
   proposal, reusing a previous Microformat property, which is a Good
   Thing (tm).
 -http://microformats.org/wiki/audio-info-issues#published-date_Property

hAudio ISSUE #6: Summary Property is Missing
 - DESCRIPTION has been added to the latest proposal.
 - http://microformats.org/wiki/audio-info-proposal#Description

hAudio ISSUE #7: Track Number is Missing
 - POSITION has been added to the hAudio proposal, thus resolving this
   issue.
 - http://microformats.org/wiki/audio-info-proposal#Position

hAudio ISSUE #8: hAlbum is redundant
 - We now have the ALBUM-TITLE and TRACK elements in hAudio, there is no
   longer a need for hAlbum.
 - http://microformats.org/wiki/audio-info-proposal#Schema

hAudio ISSUE #12: CONTRIBUTOR and TRACK are not publisher friendly
 - Short forms for CONTRIBUTOR and TRACK are proposed in the newest
   proposal and doesn't seem to cause any parsing problems or
   compatibility issues with other Microformats.
 - http://microformats.org/wiki/audio-info-proposal#Contributor
 - http://microformats.org/wiki/audio-info-proposal#Track

If there are no objections, I would like to mark each as a "Resolved Issue"