[uf-new] Currency brainstorming (was: Measure & currency)

Frances Berriman fberriman at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 08:54:57 PDT 2007

On 28/09/2007, Andy Mabbett <andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk> wrote:

> Also, I've previously explained why historic amounts should be dated.
> This could be achieved by:

>           ...which cost
>           <abbr class="currency" title="USD">$</abbr>
>           in <abbr class="date" title="1923-10">October 1923</abbr>.
>
> though a more specific class-name ("money-date", say) might be
> advisable.

Interesting.  Would date/time sensitive money in the case of stocks
and shares apply in this way too, do you think? Or would that be
reliant on publish date of where the information is displayed? (Not
that I know much about S&S, just occurred to me it's a much more
common varying value)

--
Frances Berriman
http://fberriman.com