Actiontastic is a free tool for getting things done.
The syntax listed works with the app's Quicksilver plug-in but is intended for use in any GTD-style application, online or offline. For example, the Jabber protocol could be used to send information to Actionatr or other productivity-focused web applications.
The conventions were formulated from user requests but match closely that of the Quicksilver syntax used by Kinkless GTD. The goal of this page is to move from an Actiontastic-specific syntax to one that is shared by similar apps in order to promote cross-application collaboration.
See also: Kaboomerang Blog - Actiontastic Category
- project: >
- context: @
- notes: --
When a project, context or action is encountered, it is created if not found. Whitespace between a marker and its content is optional.
- add inbox item: inbox item name
- add inbox item with notes: inbox item name -- notes go here
- create context: @context (or @ context)
- create project: >project (or > project)
- add action to project x: do something > project x
- add action to project x in context b: do something > project x @ context b (or do something >project x@context b)
- add action with notes to project x in context b: do something > project x @ context b -- notes go here
- append notes for project x: > project x -- notes go here and will be appended to existing notes