Jump to navigation Jump to search
Blog Description Brainstorming
Thoughts on a microformat to markup the information on a blog about the blog itself. E.g. links to feeds, names of authors etc.
- Robert Bachmann
- Tantek Çelik
- Kevin Marks
Just use hAtom
It seems like a lot of the goals for this can be achieved with hAtom.
- top level - "hfeed"
- Blog name (e.g: "John Doe's Blog") == feed/title = "fn" - the Blog's formatted name
- Blog URI (e.g: http://example.org/ ) == feed/id
- Language used for the blog, read-able by machines (e.g: "en-US" or "de") == XHTML lang attribute
- Topics covered by the blog == feed/category
- A small logo image == "logo"
- A short description == "description"
What about location?