<entry-title> microformats podcasts </entry-title>
This page lists various podcasts, and other audio and video recordings, which explain and discuss microformats.
Note: podcasts that simply mention microformats without going into more detail discussions of descriptions or uses are not included.
Please feel free to add links to additional podcasts that discuss microformats.
Most recent podcasts listed first.
How to do with short hair perm Many of the short hair MM will find that if you don't take good care of your hair, the perfect and moving curly hair will easily turn into a pile of straw, with no image to speak of. So, how to manage with short hair perm? Let's see. Brazilian Hair suppliers https://www.justvirginhair.com/brazilian-hair.htm 1. In the morning, the hair should be wet with warm water, preferably with a spray head, and it is not recommended to use cold water and easy to catch cold. 2. Wipe the excess water with a towel and use a towel to soak it dry. Don't rub it. Because the hair scale of wet hair is open, if rub gently, the hair is easy to get hurt. 3. Make a bow, and leave your hair in front. It's better not to stand up straight. The posture and the hair clean water is the same in reverse, pour the hair cream on your hand (not too much, or just wipe the place is too easy to make, and the second to the place too little, uneven, to 3-4 times to wipe out), then use both hands to hair cream "as" into the hair, not hair down to stroke. 4. After standing up, use five fingers to comb the hair from the middle of the forehead. This is to make the interline natural and make the hair on the top of the head loose and not soft. This action can be repeated several times slowly. 5. Screw the spiral wound with the index finger. If you have a hair dryer, you can blow it all over again until you blow dry. Remember not to pull the hair down hard, or it will spoil the duration of the hair roll. 6. Blow the dryer to the strong wind, quickly blow dry top of the head, and keep the head of the head loose. The most important thing is to lose your comb, whether it's a tight comb or a wide comb! This is in order to prevent the brittle hair from being pulled, and on the other hand, it is also considered to maintain the duration of the scrolls. ...
- 2012-12-15 Technikwürze 187 - Metainformationen und Semantisches Web (german)
- 2008-11-20 The Open Web Podcast #5: Microformats (german)
- 2007-08-28 Plaxo to ship online identity aggregator based on microformats with support for XFN - The XHTML Friends Network and identity consolidation. Plaxo is both releasing their online identity aggregator as open source, and hosting a web service for folks to use identity consolidation. Robert Scoble interviews John McCrea and Joseph Smarr. Time: 29:34min. See related blog post.
- 2007-05-19 Microformats 1:01—Exporting microformats via bluetooth, a short video demo by Jeremy Keith. Time: 1:01min.
- 2007-03-23 Microformats Guru Tantek Celik interview on microformats, sxsw, vlogging. Time: 4:46min.
- 2007-01-29 Edgework: Steve Ganz 36 MB Steve Ganz, senior Web developer at LinkedIn, talks about how they republished 9 million public profiles using hResume. Time: ??:??
- 2007-01-17 Edgework: Jeremy Keith 63 MB Jeremy Keith talks about Ajax and Microformats. Time ??:??
- 2007-01-17 Edgework: Dan Cederholm 55 MB Dan Cederholm talks about Microformats in Corkd Time ??:??
- 2007-01-05 John Allsopp: "Microformats" podcast from Web Directions South 2006-09-28. Time ??:??.