This page lists various podcasts, and other audio and video recordings, which explain and discuss microformats.
Note: podcasts that simply mention microformats without going into more detail discussions of descriptions or uses are not included.
Please feel free to add links to additional podcasts that discuss microformats.
Most recent podcasts listed first.
- markup this page with hAtom so people can subscribe to the podcasts.
- help develop the audio-info microformat, and once it is available, try marking up this page with it.
- 2012-12-15 Technikwürze 187 - Metainformationen und Semantisches Web (german)
- 2008-11-20 The Open Web Podcast #5: Microformats (german)
- 2007-08-28 Plaxo to ship online identity aggregator based on microformats with support for XFN - The XHTML Friends Network and identity consolidation. Plaxo is both releasing their online identity aggregator as open source, and hosting a web service for folks to use identity consolidation. Robert Scoble interviews John McCrea and Joseph Smarr. Time: 29:34min. See related blog post.
- 2007-05-19 Microformats 1:01—Exporting microformats via bluetooth, a short video demo by Jeremy Keith. Time: 1:01min.
- 2007-03-23 Microformats Guru Tantek Celik interview on microformats, sxsw, vlogging. Time: 4:46min.
- 2007-01-29 Edgework: Steve Ganz 36 MB Steve Ganz, senior Web developer at LinkedIn, talks about how they republished 9 million public profiles using hResume. Time: ??:??
- 2007-01-17 Edgework: Jeremy Keith 63 MB Jeremy Keith talks about Ajax and Microformats. Time ??:??
- 2007-01-17 Edgework: Dan Cederholm 55 MB Dan Cederholm talks about Microformats in Corkd Time ??:??
- 2007-01-05 John Allsopp: "Microformats" podcast from Web Directions South 2006-09-28. Time ??:??.