Jump to navigation Jump to search
Imagine that you are a user visiting a tourism website with itinerary suggestions for a weekend, a holiday trip or other.
How could you use that itinerary information suggested?
- Luís Nóbrega (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Examples of desired behaviors
- Appoint all the days that you will travel in your calendar and notify the closest contacts that you will be on holidays.
- Save in your GPS software all the points of passage.
- Save in your digital notebook (e.g. Evernote) how is going to be the weather in that period, the local history and cultural habits, tips, and others.
- Create all recommended planning tasks in your task management software (e.g. Remember the Milk).
Examples of existing itinerarys on the web
- See itinerary-examples for more specific examples of itinerarys being published on tourism websites.