Jump to navigation Jump to search
Meeting Minutes: Existing Formats
I don't know of any fully described existing schema for meeting minutes; please help with this section! - Brush
- W3C has thought a bit about this, but doesn't appear to have completed any implementation
- Suggestions for using RDF/OWL for marking up meeting records.
- What seem to be DanC's work on RDF schema for minutes, for use with W3C tools.
- A wiki discussion page about Meeting Records includes some "noodling" on meeting record ontology, as well as other resources at the end.
- These resources are based on the schema implicit in W3C's agenda, action item, and participation tracking agents, RSSAgent and Zakim, as noted in meeting-minutes-examples.
- W3C's approach is focused on how to create usable data for computer assistance in meeting organization and recording.
- This means that it includes kinds of data that would otherwise be in the "20%" category according to our analysis, such as specific kinds of decision details, agenda preparation, further details on participation, etc. (See wiki discussion page about Meeting Records again, in particular.)
- Agenda preparation, meeting calling, etc. is more of a focus for W3C; a more comprehensive, extended role for meeting recording. Is this something we want to prepare for?
None of these seem to be a complete schema. What am I missing?