Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following articles, posts, resources contain FUD (fear, uncertainty, and doubt) often due to misconceptions about posh.
- Writing Semantic Markup by Joshua Porter & Richard MacManus (2005-09-05)
- August 2009: How Google beat Amazon and Ebay to the Semantic Web by Paul Ford (2002-07-26)
Each FUD article will likely require the following steps:
- Extract, itemize, and normalize the essential FUD statements contained therein.
- Respond to and/or refute misconceptions about microformats or posh.
- Debunk use of plain-old-xml-considered-harmful / plain-old-xml-considered-harmful.