Jump to navigation Jump to search
Per the microformats The microformats process this page documents examples of pages that link to a statement of principles or ethics that apply to the content within, towards the development of a principles microformat.
- Story Principles - Opendemocracy
- Story SPJ ethics code - The Daily Californian (see about -> ethics)
- story PCC code of practice - Journalisted linking to the Independent
- internal editorial policy which also links to the PCC code of practice - The London Metro
- contact page links to PCC code of practice - The Macclesfield Express
- story (PCC + NUJ codes) - Man on Platform 13 blog
- contact page links to PCC code of practice - whitehaven news
-  East Anglian Daily Times (make a complaint)
-  BMJ Group
- Include links to actual issues pages as well. The obviousness/explicitness/descriptiveness of the examples could be improved by also listing the URL for the statement of principles for the page. — Tantek 00:55, 29 August 2009 (UTC)
- Include snippet of markup used in examples to link to a statement of principles.. Similarly, documenting the sample markup (including link text) that is used to link to the statement of principles would help with the research. Even if in all cases it's a hyperlink, it helps to document that explicitly so that we can design accordingly (e.g. all uses being a hyperlink makes a good case to just use a single rel value). — Tantek 00:55, 29 August 2009 (UTC)
- principles of microformats
- principles-formats - research into previous attempts at formats for linking/referring/describing principles
- principles-brainstorming - per the microformats The microformats process proposals that take into account the research from the examples and the previous formats.
- news - a microformats effort that is likely to make use of a principles microformat.